Traditional, interruption-based marketing is dead (or dying fast). The new B2B marketing is Content Marketing. And while a lot of marketers think that’s what they’re doing when they crank out case studies and white papers, most of them really aren’t doing it at all.
That’s why we created our new eBook: The Content Marketing Workbook (out in June) and turned it into a 20-minute webinar presented with B2B Magazine next week.
The webinar takes place on Wednesday, 3 June, 2009 at 3:30pm and you can register for it right now, right here. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Why traditional marketing is broken
- Why Thought Leadership and Content Marketing are the answer to a killer question
- Why you’re in the perfect position to do this so well
- The principles of great Content Marketing
- Three weird metrics to think about
- How to find the right topic and generate great content
- Which medium is right for your message
- How to market the content you’ve created
We think this is the single most important thing you should be doing as a B2B marketer. Join us for the webinar and find out how.