Ice the champagne: our ‘Margin Killers’ campaign for IBS has been shortlisted for the Best International Campaign category in this year’s B2B Marketing Awards.
IBS is a leading provider of distribution resource planning software.
In this campaign – working closely with Andy Bailey and the IBS marketing team – we re-positioned the company as a distribution specialist, developed a new web marketing platform and launched an ambitious content marketing campaign to generate leads, increase engagement and position IBS as a thought leader.
• Consolidate the web infrastructure for global marketing campaigns
• Position IBS as the thought leader in global distribution software
• Generate leads and feed the CRM system for follow-up
• Create an online engine to drive international content marketing
• Deliver flexible content for global marketing and PR programmes
• Measure the improved performance of the website and content
• Measure impact of different marketing investment across countries.
• Provide global content support for local marketing execution.
We’re now writing and designing an ongoing series of eBooks on the value drivers of wholesale distribution: expenses, cash, revenue, inventory, and margins. The first eBook, on the Six Margin Killers, has already resulted in 1,050 downloads from 4000 views: a conversion rate of 26%.
It’s been a really successful campaign, with a proven increase in visitors to the site, more time spent on the site, and a lower bounce rate. And as the content builds, these will all improve even more.
Neil Stoneman masterminded the campaign and he’s riding the analytics like a bucking bronco. Watch this space.