Are you a new breed of B2B marketer?
Do you believe that B2B marketing has become a new Land of Accountability? Do you believe marketing is as much about bottom lines as straight lines?
If so, then let’s talk. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst who can support the planning, execution and reporting of a range of B2B digital campaigns.
You’ll be the one mining marketing gems from the growing data mountain:
- Trawling Google and social media packages for real insight.
- Turning information into great ideas, optimization campaigns and reports.
- Reminding our clients why we’re worth every penny of our fee.
- Showing the world that great marketing delivers ROI.
Is it you?
You’ll know the job’s right if you have a:
- Couple of years in the marketing or online PR industry under your belt.
- Belief that every marketing investment deserves a return.
- Unshakable feeling there just might be a better way.
- Love of a consistent improvement chart.
- Desire for a digital future.
What’s the day-to-day?
Here are the details:
- Provide regular campaign reports and insights to team and clients
- Manage and monitor progress of social media campaigns
- Manage software to drive successful social and SEO campaigns
- Optimize content from websites to eBooks
- Contribute creative campaign ideas
- Use and update project management tools
- Work closely with outside contractors
- Stay up-to-date with fast-moving social media, SEO and web analytics technologies
- Maintain documentation to chart social media and SEO campaigns successes
- Build a presence in the wider social media community
- Work with databases that underpin “lead-nurturing” marketing campaigns
- Maintain analytical reports in client-friendly manner
You’ll be working with
- Agency management
- Design team
- Outside contractors
You’ll be reporting to
- Account Director
Term of employment
Let’s talk about it, but we’re thinking £25 to £30k
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of two years in B2B marketing / communications role
- A strong sense of customer service with deep attention to detail
- Good analytical, writing and communication skills
- Self starter with organizational skills capable of working across multiple projects
- Knowledge of Google tools (Analytics, Keyword Tools, Adwords)
- Knowledge of social media tools (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Knowledge of project management tools (Excel, Basecamp, Microsoft Project)
- Knowledge of CMS technologies (WordPress)
Interested? Then contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV and a few lines about yourself.
Find out a little bit more about Velocity here.
Sorry, troops, but no agencies this time.